Serving the Communities of Vancouver, Burnaby & New Westminster
HOW DORIS & PHIL
SELL YOUR PROPERTY...
When it comes to selling a home, Doris Gee & Phil Moore specialize in turning the dreams of home sellers and buyers into reality.
Toll Free 1-866-433-2211 ext 238
Here's how they are "Making a World of Difference" for their clients!
14 POINT MARKETING STRATEGY
- Consistent Advertising in the MLS Realty Link in print Newspapers with circulation of 35,000 copies
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS) includes exposure and co-operation to over:
7000 Licensed Realtors - Vancouver Real Estate Board
2000 Licensed Realtors - Fraser Valley Real Estate Board
- Internet Advertising Services:
www.mls.ca - MLS Web Site across Canada
www.realtylink.org - MLS Web Site for Greater Vancouver
www.realtor.com - MLS Web Site across North America
www.realestateburnaby.com - Exclusive Web Site with interior photos of our listings
www.philmoore.com - Exclusive Web Site with interior photos of our listings
www.dorisgee.com - Exclusive Web Site with interior photos of our listings
- Sing Tao Chinese Real Estate Weekly
- Neighborhood awareness with mail-outs & high visibility signs (includes web site signs)
- Re/Max National Referral Network and involved in Residential, Commercial & Property Management
- Contact existing buyers and financially qualify buyers before showing
- Co-operate with all agents areas and out of town agents
- Inter-office co-operation and marketing ideas
- Open houses upon request
- Property Profile - Special feature sheets for showings - including interior photos
- Frequent follow up on status of your home and feedback on every showing by other realtors
- Constantly monitor Real Estate Market Activity
- Explore all Financing alternatives with lenders
- As your representatives, Phil & Doris will negotiate an offer to obtain the BEST POSSIBLE PRICE for your home
SEE THE RESULTS!
Doris Gee and Phil Moore are consistently in the TOP 1% of the real estate industry. Their sales average well over 150 units per year. The chart below displays an approximate amount of sales since 1991.